Anurah Farrell was the winner of last years’ PROJECTyourTALENT 4 Business Award.
His business Idea is a commercial tool capable of carrying multiple sanitary disposal units by hand. Improving efficiency for workers whose job it is to exchange and install used sanitary units for clean ones.
Over the last 12 months he has been working hard to secure funding whilst still achieving the following:
- Shortlisted for the Edge Challenge 2013
- Made it to the pulmonary round for the Million Pound Start up Competition
- Attended a course at The Peter Jones National Enterprise Academy
- Finalist for the Peter Jones National Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2014
- Shortlisted for The Edge Challenge 2014